The training seminars bear the same basics. It does not matter which seminar you visited, you can use it to lead any workcamp.
Most of the seminars additionally have specific aspects. These include approximately half a day of each seminar.
|70663||Berlin||03.07 - 09.07.2020||a global community – international training||English||apply now|
#stayconnected Online Trainings
We are so happy to invite you to our international digital ijgd training! With the help of our great seminar leaders, we developed something new for you to #stayconnected during the Covid-19 crisis.
We want you to
- get connected with other people who are interested in ijgd Workcamps
- get more information on what it means to be an ijgd Workcamp leader
- get the opportunity to share experience
- strengthen your intercultural and social competence
- feel you ARE a part of the intercultural and international volunteering group
- and of course to have fun together!
To participate in our digital Trainings you need a stable internet connection, laptop or mobile phone, microphone and camera. The training is free of charge.
This digital training can be only a first step to become an ijgd group leader - you will get an overview and inspiration! It cannot replace an ijgd training. Here are our next training dates:
Questions concerning training seminars can addressed here:
For general questions about the training seminars, please contact the federal office of ijgd in Hannover:
ijgd Hannover: email@example.com - 0511-13 22 97 54
Questions concerning a particular seminar: For seminar numbers beginning with the number 1, please contact Hildesheim, for seminar numbers beginning with the number 2 please contact Bonn and for seminar numbers beginning with 7 please contact Berlin.
- ijgd Bonn: firstname.lastname@example.org - 0228-228 00 16/17
- ijgd Hildesheim: email@example.com - 05121-20661 50
- ijgd Berlin: firstname.lastname@example.org - 030-6120313 21